SERBS KILLED IN KOSOVO AND METOHIJA
(June 13 – December 31 1999)
The list is not complete
1. BRANKOVIC DRAGAN, murdered on June 2nd 1999, near Kicma, in Pristina.
2. KAPETANOVIC DOJCIN, killed on June 8th, 1999, in a bus during the bus ride, in the village of Lebanå, while returning from Belgrade.
3. JOVANOVIC DRAGAN, from the village of Kojlovica, murdered while entering Pristina.
4. PETROVIC MIROSLAV, a mechanic from Kosovo Polje, was found dead in the village of Kojlovica.
5. JOVOVIC VESELIN, murdered on June 13th 1999, in the Pristina city center, by KFOR.
6. SUKIC ILIJA, from Pristina, killed in his yard, on June 14th 1999.
7. STANISAVLJEVIC VLADIMIR and
8. STANISAVLJEVIC PERSA (a married couple); their bodies were found on June 17th 1999, in their house in Pristina.
9. BRANKOVIC DRAGAN, from Dardanija, Pristina, murdered on June 21st 1999.
10. LEKOVIC MILENKO, professor at the College of Economics in Pristina, murdered on June 23rd 1999, in the building of the College of Economics.
11. MLADENOVIC MIODRAG, receptionist at the College of Economics, and
12. STAMENKOVIC JOVICA, waiter at the College Cafeteria, were murdered on June 23rd 1999, in the building of the College of Ekonomics.
13. JOVANOVIC MILETA, murdered on June 25th 1999.
14. ZIVIC MIODRAG, from Laplje Selo, murdered at a gas station on June 26th, 1999.
15. PAVLOVIC MILUTIN, truck driver from Kragujevac, murdered on June 30th 1999.
16. RAICEVIC DRAGAN, truck driver from Kragujevac, murdered on June 30th 1999.
17. IVIC VELIMIR, killed on July 9th 1999.
18. TASIC TOMISLAV, murdered on July 15th, 1999, in Pristina, in Mostarska Street.
19. DANCETOVIC BOZIDAR, murdered on July 15th, 1999, in Pristina.
20. RISTIC MILIVOJE (age 68) was murdered along with his wife,
21. RISTIC JULIJANA (age 65) Note: On Tuesday, July 20th, 1999, right before dawn, both of them were slaughtered at their home in the village of MATICANE, 2 km east of the Suncani breg area of Pristina.
22. DURICIC ZLATIBOR – Zlatko, murdered along with his wife (or mother),
23. DURICIC SRBINKA – Srmena; both were murdered by ethnic Albanians in their Pristina house (address: Stevana Sindelica 20) on August 8th 1999. Their home was broken into and their car stolen.
24. MILENKOVIC MOMCILO (age 64) murdered in his house in Pristina on August 2nd 1999, between 9 p.m. and 10 p.m., while his son Svetomir was kidnapped.
25. VUJOVIC LJUBICA (elderly woman, around 90 years of age) was murdered on August 2nd, 1999, in her apartment in Pristina; she was drowned in her bathtub.
26. VUCIC RADISLAV (61), a farmer from Donja Gusterica. He was killed on August 3rd 1999, between 21 and 22 hours, on the junction towards the village of Livade, on the main road toward Urosevac.
27. NICIC DEJAN, an employee of PTT (Postal, Telephone and Telegraph Company), was murdered on August 8th 1999, in Pristina, on the rooftop of a building.
28. CIFTARIC MILKA; (1935), residing in the suburb of Dardanija (SU 1-3, gate 4, 2nd floor). She was murdered in her apartment with three gunshots, on Sunday, July 18th 1999., according to the KFOR investigation, and after her neighbor filed a report. Her body was found on July 23rd 1999, at 19:00 hours and taken to the Pristina Hospital.
29. MISULOVIC MIODRAG, from the Pristina suburb of Vranjevac, missing since late June 1999. His body was found in front of the Primary School building, where allegedly, a KLA headquarters were located.
30. NOVAKOVIC NIKOLA, murdered on July 27th 1999, in Pristina.
31. RADULOVIC ZORAN; he received deadly wounds in the suburb of Suncani Breg, while he was helping his brother move his belongings. Due to slow intervention of the Albanian doctors, he died on June 25th 1999.
32. NIKOLIC DEJAN;
33. RISTIC RADA;
34. VASIC LJUBISA;
35. VASIC ZIVORAD (father’s name: MIODRAG), was badly beaten on August 14th 1999, in Veternik, and later died of the received wounds.
36. STOJANOVIC MILENA;
37. JOVANOVIC NEBOJSA, a worker from the village of Batuse, was killed in front of his house.
38. ILIC VELIMIR;
39. ZIZIC ZORKA (age 74), was slaughtered several day ago, in JNA Street, in Pristina. She was buried on August 19th 1999, in Kosovo Polje. Her body was recovered thanks to the efforts of Father Radivoje Panic.
40. DAPCEVIC DRAGOSLAV, from Pristina, residing in Gracanicka Street 5. He was murdered on August 15th 1999, in his own backyard, when an unidentified ethnic Albanian called him over to the entrance-gate to his property and asked him why he has not left yet. When Dragoslav answered that he will not leave, the ethnic Albanian pulled his gun out and shot him. KFOR took him to the hospital where he died.
41. RISTIC TOMISLAV
42. TOSIC MARKO
43. JANUS DURO (52), killed in the afternoon of July 14th 1999, in a grocery store located in one of the micro-suburbs of Pristina.
44. MARKOVIC ZLATIBOR (64), employed at the Belacevac coal mine. He was murdered on July 26th 1999, in his house in Pristina (near the City Hall building).
45. STEVIC MIROSLAV (1944) from Laplje Selo. He was badly beaten by ethnic Albanians in Pristina on August 28th 1999. He was treated in the Pristina, Nis and Belgrade hospitals, but due to seriousness of the injuries he died on September 25th 1999.
46. STOKUCA MOMIR (born in 1949), a reporter from Pristina. He was killed on September 22nd 1999, around 18:00 hours, in the “Gradic Pejton” area, in downtown Pristina. He was shot in the head twice and also twice stabbed in the chest. He was buried in the village of Gracanica.
47. PECIC MIROLJUB (age 52), from Pristina. He was killed on October 5th 1999, during an attack on a Serb convoy near the village of Supkovac (Mitrovica area).
48. MITROVIC SPASENIJA (age 70), from Obilic. She was killed on October 12th 1999, in her house in Obilic, near the electrical power plant. The woman was struck in the head with an iron and later set alight in the room that she was killed in. Prior to her murder she received threats from her ethnic Albanian neighbors, who stole her cow and asked for money. She was buried on October 13th 1999, in the village of Crkvena Vodica. UNMIK police was present at her funeral.
49. POPOVIC ZDRAVKO, from Pristina. He was killed on October 18th 1999, in the afternoon hours. The gun that he was shot at had a silencer. He was killed in Pristina, on the sidewalk in front of the ER building (between the post office and the “Komercijalna Banka” offices).
50. CVIJANOVIC DORDE, from Pristina. He was kidnapped in Pristina, in the area between the AMSJ building, heating plant and the gas station in Pristina, on October 17th 1999. He was shot five times – four times in the head and once in the body. His body was found near Glogovac on October 10th 1999, five hours after he was murdered.
51. PERIC MIODRAG (nickname: Dragan), residing in Gracanica. He was born on April 1st 1940 in Gracanica. He disappeared during the night between October 20th and October 21st 1999. He was last seen in the Gracanica bar called “Kod Jugeta”, around 21:00 hours. He then left the bar and headed toward his home, driving a cream “Zastava 128” car (registration plates: PR 152-01). The case was reported to the local KFOR unit and to the international police on October 21st 1999. His body was found near the power generator in Ajvalija on November 5th 1999.
52. GAJIC GRUJICA, (born in 1960) son of Gajic Leposava from the village of Lebane. He was kidnapped from his workplace – the gas station in the village of Prugovac, near Lebane, and then killed on June 24th 1999. An ethnic Albanian man, who guaranteed safety for him was also killed.
53. BASIC DRAGOSLAV (Date of birth: July 7th 1999) from Pristina. He was killed during the night between November 28th and November 19th 1999, around 45 minutes past midnight, while driving through the Pristina suburb of Dardanija. His wife and mother-in-law were also with him in the car. About 200-300 ethnic Albanians who were celebrating Albanian Independence Day stopped his car and pulled him, his wife and his mother-in-law out of the car and badly beat them, and later shot Dragoslav. (source: UNMIK police, November 29th 1999)
54. GERIC DOBRILA, and her son,
55. GERIC VINKO, were both killed in their apartment in Pristina.
Father Miroslav Popadic had visited the Orthodox cemetery in Pristina and noticed several new gravesites which bore the inscriptions of the following names:
56. PERKA MLADENOVIC, number 1103.
57. SVETISLAV TRAJKOVIC, number 1126.
58. PERA RAKOCEVIC, number 1143.
59. EVA KRSTIC, number 1145.
60. SVETISLAV DEPA, number 1146.
61. MARICA BADANJAK, number 1147.
62. N.N., Home for Elderly, 23.07.1999.
63. ZORKA MAKSIMOVIC, Home for Elderly, 28. 07. 1999.
64. One (1) grave without any inscription
On November 21st 1999, Nedeljko Zejak, reporter for the Belgrade based newspaper “Blic”, brought us pictures of the Pristina Cemetery. New graves are visible on these pictures, but only following four inscriptions are readable:
65. BRANISLAVA POPOVIC (tombstone without a cross)
66. POPOVIC MILICA; There is an inscription “Zubin Potok, hamlet of Pleve” on a piece of metal placed on her tombstone.
67. MITIC MILOS, no. 1480. The name is written in way an Albanian speaking person would write it.
68. VELJKOVIC VELIMIR, home for Elderly.
69. ZIVOJIN SIMIC was slaughtered in his village of Slivovo by his ethnic Albanian neighbors, on June 21st 1999, and together with him and in the same manner were killed the following three members of the SIMIC family of Slivovo:
70. DIMITRIJE SIMIC,
71. TRAJAN SIMIC,
72. ZIVKO SIMIC.
73. STEPIC ZIVORAD (65), from the village of Ugljare, near Kosovo Polje. He was killed on September 28th 1999, around 10:00 hours, during a mortar attack on a Serb market in Bresje, carried out by ethnic Albanian from a nearby ethnic Albanian house in Bresje. Zivojin Trajkovic was also killed in this attack, while 42 other Serbs have been injured, four of whom received serious injuries.
74. TRAJKOVIC ZIVOJIN (58), from Kosovo Polje. He was killed on September 28th 1999, around 10:00 hours, during a mortar attack on a Serb market in Bresje, carried out by ethnic Albanian from a nearby ethnic Albanian house in Bresje. Zivorad Stepic was also killed in this attack, while 42 other Serbs have been injured, four of who received serious injuries.
75. GALIC ZORAN, a postal worker from Kosovo Polje. He died in the Russian KFOR hospital on September 29th 1999. Cause of his death are wounds he received during a drive-by shooting, when ethnic Albanians shot him out of the window of a passing van.
76. JOKSIMOVIC MOMCILO (born in 1938), from Kosovo Polje. He disappeared on November 6th 1999, near the ethnic Albanian village of Vragolija, while he was on the road from Kosovo Polje to the village of Radevo. His body was found near Srbica on November 18th 1999, and buried on November 19th 1999, in the village of Bresje.
Six Serbs were kidnapped on June 16th 1999, in the village of Mazgit. They were later murdered and their bodies were found three days later in the village Milosevo, and taken to the hospital in Pristina:
77. PAVLOVIC SLOBODAN (age 47), was murdered along with his son,
78. PAVLOVIC NENAD (age 15);
79. MILENKOVIC DIMITRIJE (age 47), from Obilic, and his son,
80. MILENKOVIC ALEKSANDAR (age 15);
81. DIMIC MOMCILO (age 33), from Obilic;
82. PROKIC DEJAN (age 19);
83. TODOROVIC PREDRAG (age 33), from Obilic, was killed in Obilic when ethnic Albanians threw a bomb at him.
84. N.N., a Serb of unknown identity was killed on October 24th 1999, at 18:20 hours. He was transferred to Russian KFOR hospital in Kosovo Polje.
85. KUKALJ RADOVAN, from Obilic. He was murdered in Obilic, on October 29th 1999, at 19:15 hours. He was first shot and then beaten with a metal bar. He died on the way to the hospital in Kosovo Polje.
86. FILIPOVIC DANIJELA (age 21) from Donja Gusterica, near Lipljan, was killed when four ethnic Albanians shot her in the head in the morning of July 20th 1999, in the car, which was driven by her husband Radojica, on the road through Kosutovo (K. Mitrovica); their child, age 4, was wounded.
87. SIMIC MILAN (age unknown), from the village of Veliki Alas, killed on July 2nd, 1999.
88. TALIC MIRKO (age 70) and
89. TALIC JAVORKA (age 65), massacred u Lipljan.
90. DIMIC VLADAN,
91. DIMIC DUSAN, and
92. DIMIC MILOVAN.
93. DIMIC MILA, from the village of Veliki Alas, was murdered in her familz home on Julz 2nd 1999.
94. PERIC MILORAD; he was kidnapped on July 26th, 1999, and found dead.
95. MAKSIMOVIC MILAN (age 65) died in the military hospital in Belgrade; death caused by the bullet wounds.
96. MILENA STOJANOVIC; killed on June 28th, 1999, at 10:40 p.m.; she was shot at through the window in her house in the village of Veliki Alas.
97. RISTIC TOMISLAV, from the village of Slovinje, killed on July 1st, 1999, in his house, while he was eating his dinner.
98. DUKIC ANA, from the village of Vrsevac, killed on June 19th, 1999.
99. PERENCEVIC DRAGAN from Lipljan, killed on June 29th 1999, by KFOR, while he was rushing to help his brother in whose apartment ethnic Albanians broke in and were beating him.
100. STANISIC ZORAN from Slovinje, missing since June 22nd 1999, murdered by ethnic Albanians near Slovinje.
101. ZDRAVKOVIC LJUBINKA, residing in Kosovska Street. She was murdered in Lipljan, on July 30th 1999. She was buried in her backyard, since her family was not allowed to burry her in the graveyard.
102. VUCIC N., from Donja Gusterica. He was murdered while returning from Kosovo Polje.
103. RISTIC MILUTIN, from Slovinje. He was killed with an axe in his own yard. He was buried in Donja Gusterica.
104. ROMIC LAZAR (a.k.a. Buco; age 60), from the village of Novo Rujice, near Lipljan. Along with his wife Milka, he fled to the house of Lero Trifun. On September 23rd 1999, around 17:50 hours, ethnic Albanians threw an explosive device in front of the house thez were staying in. Both, he and his wife were badly injured and transferred to the KFOr hospital in Lipljan. He died the same night. He was buried in Lipljan.
105. ROMIC MILKA (age 57), wife of the above mentioned Romic Lazar. He was injured together with her husband and then transferred to the KFOR hospital in Lipljan where she died on September 26th 1999. She was buried in Lipljan.
106. FILIC PLANIKA (age 62), from the village of Slovinje, in the Lipljan municipality. Her spine was badly injured when ethnic Albanians attacked her house. After she spent 24 hours in the Lipljan hospital, KFOR transferred her to the Skopje hospital and then, on September 25th 1999, to the Ohrid hospital, where she died on October 17th 1999.
14 Serbs were murdered by ethnic Albanians, while they were harvesting their wheat, on the eve of July 23rd 1999:
107. JANICIJEVIC D. MOMCILO (born in 1946), from Staro Gracko, and his son,
108. JANICIJEVIC M. NOVICA (born in 1981), and his brother,
109. JANICIJEVIC D. MILE (born in 1957).
110. JANICIJEVIC C. SLOBODAN (born in 1956) from Krajiste, who came to Staro Gracko as a refugee.
111. CVEJIC J. SASA (born in 1973), from Krajiste, came to Staro Gracko as a refugee.
112. CVEJIC D. LJUBISA (born in 1939), from Veliki Alas, came to Staro Gracko as a refugee.
113. ZIVIC I. RADOVAN (born in 1967), from Staro Gracko, and his brother,
114. ZIVIC I. JOVICA (born in 1970).
115. DEKIC M. STANIMIR (born in 1955), from Veliki Alas, came to Staro Gracko as a refugee.
116. DEKIC D. BOZIDAR (born in 1947) from Staro Gracko
117. ODALOVIC M. ANDRIJA (born in 1967), from Staro Gracko
118. TEPSIC M. MIODRAG (born in 1951), from Staro Gracko
119. JOVANOVIC C. MILOVAN (born in 1969), from Toplicane; came to Staro Gracko as a refugee.
120. STOJANOVIC D. NIKOLA (born in 1936), from Krajiste; came to Staro Gracko as a refugee.
121. VUJNOVIC NENAD, along with his son,
122. VUJINOVIC SRDAN;
123. DORDEVIC MILORAD, and his brother,
124. DORDEVIC MILOS, from Donja Nerodimlja;
125. DIMKO PARLIC, from Donja Nerodimlja;
126. DOKIC BOGDAN, from Urosevac.
127. TALIC MIRKO (age 70), from Stimlje, and
128. TALIC JOVANKA (age 65), from Stimlje, were both massacred around Julz 5th 1999.
129. THREE new gravesites (dating from before the middle of August, 1999) at the Orthodox cemetery in Urosevac.
130. (See no. 129)
131. (See no. 129)
132. SABIC MILOVAN (71), from Nerodimlje. He was killed around June 20th 1999.
133. JOVANOVIC MIROSLAV from Gnjilane, was murdered between July 18th and July 27th 1999.
134. ZIVKOVIC NEBOJSA, from Zegra; murdered between July 18th and July 27th 1999.
135. KARADZIC SRECKO, from the village of Partes; murdered between July 18th and July 27th 1999.
136. MIHAJLOVIC LJUBOMIR (born in 1922), slaughtered in his appartment; address: Bojanina Street 1-4-12.
137. JEVTIC SLOBODAN from Labljane, killed on the road to Pasjane.
138. ANTIC ZIVKO, from Ponese, killed in his field.
139. ANTIC JOVA, iz Ponesa, killed in his field.
140. JANKOVIC ZORAN (age 14), killed in his field.
141. SIMONOVIC BLAGOJE, and
142. SIMONOVIC VERA; address: Abdula Preseva Street 144; both murdered by ethnic Albanians.
143. SAVIC PETAR (age 56) from the village of Koretiste, had been murdered in a place called Rebar.
144. STOJANOVIC BOZIDAR, (age 50) from the village of Cerinac; kiled in his field.
145. PERIC ZIVOJIN (age 66), from the village of Trnjicevce, murdered in Gnjilane.
146. DIMIC MOMCILO, from the village of Pones; murdered between July 18th and July 27th 1999.
147. DENIC CEDOMIR, from the village of Pones; murdered between July 18th and July 27th 1999.
148. DIMIC VLADA (age 55), from the village of Staz, had been murdered while taking care of his cattle.
149. DENIC VOJISLAV (age 41), from the village of Parlovo, and
150. DENIC BRANKO (age 49), had both been killed on July 27th 1999, in an armed attack of ethnic Albanians o n the Serbian hamlet Strbici, in the village of Paralovo.
151. PERIC RADE, who had been kidnapped and tortured, died in a KFOR hospital after he was released, due to the beatings he had endured.
152. PERIC DOBRIVOJE (68), from Gnjilane. He was kidnapped by Albanians in the streets of Gnjilane on July 26th 1999. KFOR found him on July 29th 1999, beaten in the street. He was taken to hospital where he died of the received injuries on the same day.
153. STOJANOVIC MILE, from the village of Gornji Makres, was killed when ethnic Albanians attacked the village.
154. KOSTIC SASA (age 18), from the village of Budrige; murdered around July 8th 1999, on the road to the village of Pasjane.
155. STOJANOVIC SAVA, from Labljane, killed around July 3rd 1999, by ethnic Albanians who shot him from the nearby Labljan woods.
156. NEDELJKOVIC BLAGICA from Koretiste. She was killed on august 9th 1999, in the village of Dobrocane.
157. DENIC MILORAD (39), from the village of Pones. He was killed on august 9th 1999, in front of his house.
158. MAKSIMOVIC MILAN, from Gnjilane. He was wounded in front of his home in Gnjilane and died from the received wounds
159. LAZIC BOZIDAR, from Zegra, near Gnjilane. He was slaughtered together with his wife,
160. LAZIC N., wife of Lazic Bozidar, killed in Zegra.
161. ILIC ZIVOJIN (age 66), and his son,
162. ILIC MIODRAG (age 42). On September 22nd 1999, ethnic Albanians who opened fire on their vehicle as Zivojin and Miodrag were entering their village of Kmetovacka Vrbica killed them both. Over one hundred shots were fired at their car. (Prior to this attack Ilic family had to flee their home in Vrbica and has found shelter at the home of their relatives in the village of Silovo. These two family members tried to return to their house to pick up some flour in order to feed 7 members of their family.)
163. TRAJKOVIC ZIVKO, from Zegra (temporarily residing in Donja Budriga), and
164. SAVIC KATARINA, from Donja Budriga, near Gnjilane. They were both killed on September 8th / 9th 1999, in a mortar attack on that village, carried out by ethnic Albanians. Ten other people were injured in this attack, including Stojkovic Stefan, a four-year-old child.
165. TRAJKOVIC DUSAN (age 65), from the village of Pasjane, near Gnjilane. He died on November 7th 1999, around 18:30 hours, in a mortar attack on the village of Pasjane. His leg was blown away by a grenade, which fell two meters away from him, while he was returning to his home from a store. Medical staff at the local clinic was not able to stop his bleeding, so he died due to great loss of blood. Mortar attack on this village started at 18:20 hours. Nine grenades were fired in just 10 minutes, and fell in people’s yards and on the streets.
166. MIHAILOVIC STANOJKO (age 55), from the village of Novo Selo, was killed by ethnic Albanians on June 16th 1999. He is not buried because his body could not have been recovered (there is still no information about where the body is).
167. RADENOVIC MILORAD (born in 1951), from the village of Grmovo, was found dead on June 18th 1999, at the entrance door of the Holy Trinity Church in Grmovo (the church was later distroyed in a mine explosion). He was killed with a firearm and, for the security reasons, he was buried on the graveyard inVitina.
168. VASILJKOVIC-ZIVKOVIC PETAR (born in 1930; father’s name: Todor), from Zitinje, was murdered on July 12th 1999, near the village of Zitinje.
169. DORDEVIC SASA (born in 1975), from the village of Binac, was killed on July 13th 1999, at 14:15 hours. He was killed with a firearm, while he was working on his fields in Binac.
170. DORIC SPASOJE (born in 1940), from Zitinje, was killed on July 16th 1999, by gunfire, near the mosque in Zitinje, while he was driving his tractor (his wife was not injured).
171. DORDEVIC ZORAN, from the village of Mogile, was killed in his field.
172. BOGDANOVIC-KOJIC SLAVKO (age 50), from Vrbovac near Vitina, was murdered while taking care of his cattle.
173. STANKOVIC VLASTIMIR (born in 1964), from Zitinje, was killed in his car on the road from Zitinje to Klokot, on July 27th 1999; in that same car was also
174. AKSIC MILICA (age 38), from Zitinje. She was killed in the same time as the above mentioned Stankovic Vlastimir.
175. PRZIC VELIBOR (born in 1939), from the village of Mogile, was murdered on August 1st 1999 in his garden.
176. PESIC DRAGAN (born in 1960), from Vitina, was murdered on August 4th 1999, at 8 o’clock, at his home. Ethnic alabanians killed him with gun-fire.
177. STEVIC DOBRIVOJE, from Vitina, was killed with gun-shots, on August 4th 1999, in the village of Dobrocane, near Kosovska Kamenica, while he was driving in a line of cars toward Bujanovac. Armed ethnic Albanians, who killed Stevic Dobrivoje, also wounded Dragojevic Zoran from Vitina.
178. ANTIC VELJKO (age 55), from Pozaranje, murdered on August 14th 1999, in his house in the village of Pozaranje. KFOR took the body to the morgue in Gnjilane.
179. RADIC TIHOMIR (born in 1975), from Klokot, was killed on August 16th 1999, around 21 hours, during an armed attack on Kolot by ethnic Albanians, which was carried out from an etnic Albanian village of Radivojice.
180. SPASIC SILVANA (born in 1976), from Klokot, was killed on August 16th 1999, around 21 hours, during an armed attack on Kolot by ethnic Albanians, which was carried out from an etnic Albanian village of Radivojice. During this attack, six Serbs from Klokot was wounded.
181. MILKIC SASA (age 22), killed in his garden in the village of Binac.
182. PRZIC BORISLAV, from the village of Mogila. He was killed in his garden in Mogila.
183. NIKOLIC MILORAD (born in 1944; a.k.a. Mode; father’s name: Sreten). He was killed on September 30th 1999, at 14:00 hours, while his older brother SAVA NIKOLIC (born in 1933) was badly injured, in their field. Three ethnic Albanians attacked them and slit Milorad’s throat, while they beat and stabbed Sava, but he somehow managed to escape.
184. MARINKOVIC SLOBODAN (born in 1962; father’s name: Milan), from Klokot. He was killed together with Trajkovic Slobodan and Pekic Stojan.
185. TRAJKOVIC SLOBODAN (born in 1945), from Klokot. He was killed together with Marinkovic Slobodan and Pekic Stojan.
186. PEKIC STOJAN (born in 1950), from Vitina. He disappeared on July 4th 1999, together with Marinkovic Slobodan and Trajkovic Slobodan. All three of them were found massacred on September 11th 1999, in the Serb mass grave in the village of Ugljare. Their bodies were delivered to their families on the same day.
187. STOJKOVIC RADE (born in 1944; father’s name: Milorad), from Klokot. He disappeared on July 23rd 1999. His body in a stage of deterioration was found by three Serb fishermen on the bank of river Morava, on September 17th 1999.
188. JOVANOVIC ALEKSANDAR (age 77) was murdered in the village of Bostan (hamlet Culjkovce) on June 21st 1999, while guarding the village.
189. VUKAS MILE (age 45), a refugee from Krajna, was murdered in the night between June 29th and June 30th 1999. Members of the KLA probably threw his body in a mine or buried it at a location unknown to us.
190. STOJANOVIC STANKO (age 55) from the village of Klobukar was beaten and hung on July 10th 1999. Also, manure was put in his mouth.
191. STOJKOVIC MILORADKA (age 36), mentally ill woman from the village of Labljan, was found beaten and raped in a pasture where she was with her sheep; she was beaten and raped. She died the following day (July 11th 1999) due to the shock she suffered.
192. STOJANOVIC SAVA (age 60) from Labljane, was wounded during an attack on the village and died due to the received wounds.
193. ZIVKO N. (age 68), from Paralovo, was found hanged in front of his home on July 10th 1999.
194. SIMIC MILIVOJE (born in 1948; father’s name: Srba) from Kosovska Kamenica, was found on June 19th, 1999. He was masacred (castrated and his left ear was cut off) near the electricity transformer in Kamenica.
195. ARSIC NENAD (born in 1968; father’s name: Novica) from Kosovska Kamenica, was killed near the Supermarket in Kamenica, on June 19th, 1999, by ethnic Albanians, who had forced him into a car and then shot him in the head.
196. VASIC NOVICA (age 50) from the village of Oraovice, father of three; murdered.
197. STOJANOVIC MIODRAG (age 28; father’s name: Srboljub), from the village of Oraovice father of two; murdered.
198. STANKOVIC BLAGONJA (age 70), from the village of Ljestar. Ethnic Albanians killed him with an axe.
199. ANTIC NEGOVAN (age 33), and
200. ILIC NOVICA (age 38); they were kidnapped near the gas station in the village of Koretina, on July 31st, 1999. They were found dead on August 2nd, 1999.
201. STEVANOVIC LJUBISA (age 76), killed on his field called “Pojatiste”, while he was collecting hay.
202. STANKOVIC DOBRINKA;
203. ANTIC STANICA (age 76), a handicapped elderly woman, was slaughtered on September 19th 1999, at her home in the suburb of Kolarce in the northern part of Kamenica, by ethnic Albanians who then set her house alight. Her burned body was found by her son Tomislav who, along with his two brothers, fled his family home after they received threats from ethnic Albanians. Both homes were set alight.
204. ZIVIC ZORAN (age 33), from the village of Boljevac near Kosovska Kamenica. He was killed by ethnic Albanians on September 24th 1999, around 17:00 hours, near the village of Ajnovce. Ethnic Albanians opened fire at him and four other Serbs, who were all coming back together from the market. Trajkovic Vojin, Trajkovic Dusan, Ilic Miroslav and Ilic Dobrinka, from the village of Gradevik, were all injured in this attack.
205. BUDIMIROVIC SRDAN (age 30), from the village of Donje Korminjane. He was killed together with Simonovic Dragan and Gigic Blagoje.
206. SIMONOVIC DRAGAN (age 32), from the village of Donje Korminjane. He was killed together with Budimirovic Srdan and Gigic Blagoje.
207. GIGIC BLAGOJE (age 30) from the village of Donje Korminjane. He was killed together with Simonovic Dragan and Budimirovic Srdan. On the night of September 6th 1999, all three of them stayed in a bar drinking until 5 o’clock in the morning. As they were returning home on the road between Korminjane and Ranilug, and obviously under the influence of alcohol, they opened fire at three ethnic Albanian men, killing one and injuring two. Russian soldiers heard the fire and headed toward them. Since the three above named Serbs turned their weapons toward them, the soldiers opened fire and killed them all.
208. VASIC SAVA (born in 1948) and
209. NIKOLIC SASA (born in 1968) from Svinjare, murdered on June 23rd 1999, in Bair, Kosovska Mitrovica. He was in the car driven by Vasic Sava’s son, who was badly wounded.
210. NEDELJKOVIC DURDA (age 65), was found dead by the road in the village of Rudnik, in the Srbica municipality. KFOR troops found the body on October 13th 1999 and brought it to the Mitrovica hospital chapel. Since UNMIK police investigators found blood stains in her apartment in Mitrovica, near the bus station, in the south part of the city populated only by ethnic Albanians, it is assumed that ethnic Albanian extremists stabbed her with a knife at her apartment and then threw her body by the road in the village of Rudnik, about twenty kilometers away from Mitrovica.
211. N.N., a Serb man. KFOR found the body on October 13th 1999 and brought it to the Mitrovica hospital chapel.
212. N.N., a Serb man. KFOR found the body on October 13th 1999 and brought it to the Mitrovica hospital chapel.
213. N.N., a Serb man. KFOR found the body on October 13th 1999 and brought it to the Mitrovica hospital chapel.
214. N.N., a Serb man. KFOR found the body on October 13th 1999 and brought it to the Mitrovica hospital chapel.
215. N.N., 40 to 50 year old man. His body was found in the river Ibar, near the village of Leposavic, 25 kilometers away from Mitrovica. According to KFOR spokesmen, the man had blue eyes, wore pants and a black blouse, and had a golden chain and a cross pendant around his neck.
GOJBULJA and VUCITRN
216. MILOVANOVIC MIRKO (born in 1973; father’s name: Momcilo) killed on July 27th, 1999, while he was on the road out of Gojbulja and entering Novo Selo (right before Vucitrn), gunfire was opened on him from an ethnic Albanian house. With him was also
217. DORDEVIC MILADIN (born in 1953; father’s name: Nikola) killed on July 27th, 1999, in the same manner as Mirko Milovanovic was killed.
218. SPIRIC MIROSLAV, from Vucitrn, residing in Kralja Petra Prvog Street 1/6. He was killed by members of KLA, when they broke into his apartment, and later moved in an ethnic Albanian.
219. DANCETOVIC PAVLE (age 45), killed on October 10th 1999, in the village of Banjska, 4 kilometers northwest of Vucitrn. He was killed by ethnic Albanians while he was cultivating his field. United Arab Emirates Battalion carried out the investigation of this incident. According to some reports, shots were fired by several men who fled from the crime scene.
220. N.N., an unidentified body of a Serb man thrown out of a black Opel-Kadet on October 16th 1999, in the villge of Stitarica, near Vucitrn. The man had previously been shot three times with a 9mm gun.
221. MIROVIC SLOBODAN, murdered on June 23rd 1999.
222. ZIVKOVIC SRETEN from the village of Livadice.
223. LAZOVIC DRAGOJLA, (age 79) KFOR found her dead behind her house in the village of Luzane, near Podujevo, on August 9th 1999.
224. VOROTOVIC RADA, from Podujevo. She was killed on July 29th 1999. She sold her apartment and her moving truck was being escorted by KFOR. She was later found dead in that moving truck.
225. SARIC MARKO, from Podujevo. He was employed by the Forest Care Company in Podujevo. On Monday, July 19th 1999, he left his village Tacevci and was headind towards the neighboring ethnic Albanian village of Metoija. He was going to buy fuel and cigarettes. A few days later his body was found in the nearby village of Krpimej.
226. MITROVIC MIODRAG, from Milosevo. Along with one ethnic Albanian, Mitrovic was headed toward Serbia, but Albanian extremists, driving a “Passatt”, block their way, on the road to Podujevo and then took them into the nearby woods, where they killed Mitrovic with 6 gunshots in the head. Ethnic Albanian who was traveling with Mitrovic later reported the case to KFOR.
227. JOVANOVIC KRSTA and
228. JOVANOVIC N., his wife (first name unknown), were murdered in their apartment on July 26th 1999.
229. BABAROGIC CEDOMIR (age 95) and his wife
230. BABAROGIC OLGA (age 75), were killed by ethnic Albanians on July 30th 1999, at their home near the church. (Cedomir’s head was smashed and Olga was stabbed with a knife several times.
231. NESIC JEZDIMIR, from Prizren, and
232. NESIC DURKA, were slaughtered at their home (street address: Narodnog Oslobodenja 98), in the night between August 12th and 13th 1999.
233. POPOVIC RATKO, murdered in Prizren (date unknown).
234. MITIC STANISLAV (age 65), and
235. MITIC JOVANKA (age 60), and
236. JOVANOVIC RADOVAN (age 63) from the village of Musutiste (near Prizren), were killed and than burned at their home around June 20th 1999.
237. KRASIC VINKO, from Prizren, killed in his apartment. His wife was not able to burry him for six days and due to that fact went insane.
238. KRSTIC RADE, a pharmacist from Prizren;
239. STAMENKOVIC MARICA;
240. FILIPOVIC PANTA;
241. MIRCEVIC BUDIMIR (husband of Ljubomirka Mircevic).
242. NEDELJKOVIC DRAGICA, from Strpce near Prizren, has been murdered by a sniper shot on the road from Bujanovac to Gnjilane.
243. MARKOVIC STOJADIN (age 75) from Prizren, and his wife,
244. MARKOVIC RADA (age 75), were both found dead on August 20th 1999.
245. MILOVANOVIC JOVAN, from Prizren, residing in Ivo Lole Ribara Street 26. He was killed and his body was discovered on August 4th 1999, in the village of Landovici near Prizren.
246. STANIC MILAN, from Prizren. He has been slaughtered. This information was received from Ema Stanic on August 7th 1999.
247. RAKIC BOSILJKA (age 60; maiden name: Puckovic) from Prizren, residing in Bingenska Street, in the suburb of Ortakol. She was slaughtered in the cellar of the building she lived in, around July 20th 1999. KFOR found her body 5 days later.
248. NIKOLIC NIKOLETA (age 65) from Prizren. Sehe was killed before August 10th 1999, in her house in the Dositeja Obradovica Street 16, because she did not want to leave her home.
249. STOJAKOVIC ZORAN (born in 1959), from Prizren, killed in Prizren around August 10th 1999, when he came to evacuate his parents. His parents were badly injured.
250. JANKOVIC DEJAN (age 22), from Prizren, was found dead in front of his house.
251. TEPIC BOZIDAR, from Prizren.
252. STANKOVIC BORKA (age 33); she was killed in late June, at her apartment in Karadordeva Street, in Prizren. Her body was found some time later.
253. RADIVOJEVIC NIKOLA (60), from Prizren, disappeared on June 27th 1999. On July 23rd 1999, KFOR informed his family that his body was discovered.
254. ANDREJEVIC ZARKO, from Prizren. Along with an unidentified man, he was in a yellow “Lada” when they were killed by German KFOR soldiers on June 14th 1999, near the “Teherand” hotel in Prizren.
255. N.N., from Prizren. Along with Andrejevic Zarko, he was in a yellow “Lada” when they were killed by German KFOR soldiers on June 14th 1999, near the “Teherand” hotel in Prizren.
256. DIMIC LELA, from Prizren, died in a fire together with her six months old baby daughter, when her house in the city center was set on fire, on August 15th 1999. The reason for this arsine attack is that Lela refused to come to the KLA headquarter for questioning.
257. DIMIC ZORICA, a six month old baby girl. Died in a fire together with her above-mentioned mother.
258. N.N., an unidentified 33-year-old woman. She was found dead around August 15th 1999, in the village of Landovica, near Prizren.
259. STARICA N., an unidentified elderly woman, slaughtered in Suva Reka.
260. STARICA N., another unidentified elderly woman slaughtered in Suva Reka
261. TALIC MIRKO (age 70) and
262. TALIC JOVANKA (age 65), from Strpce, were massacred around July 5th 1999.
263. MARKOVIC STOJADIN (age 75) from Prizren, and his wife,
264. MARKOVIC RADA (age 75), were found dead in Prizren on August 21st 1999. Both of them were shot in the head.
265. While visiting the village of DOJNICE (upon the request made by Bishop Artemije), which was set alight by ethnic Albanians on July 24th 1999, KFOR soldiers discovered 5 bodies, undoubtedly Serb.
266. See no. 265.
267. See no. 265.
268. See no. 265.
269. See no. 265.
270. TOMIC DESANKA, from Prizren. Her body was found on august 28th 1999, at the city cemetery in Prizren. Stray dogs tore her body apart, and her head was cut off.c
271. STOJKOVIC VITA (age 56) from Prizren. His body was found in the river Bistrica. (source: The Center for Peace and Tolerance)
272. STOJANOVIC VLADIMIRKA (age 62) from Prizren, was found dead in her garage in the Prizren suburb of Ortokol, on August 27th 1999. (source: The Center for Peace and Tolerance)
273. JOVANOVIC DRAGAN (age 29), from Belgrade. Killed in August of 1999. (source: The Center for Peace and Tolerance)
274. JOKIC ZDRAVKO (age 67) from Prizren. Killed in August of 1999.
275. MLADENOVIC SAVA, a six-month-old baby, set alight on September 21st 1999, in the family house in Prizren. The child’s mother, Dragica, did not to leave their house, after she received threats from ethnic Albanians, so they set the house alight.
276. N.N., an unidentified Serb killed in Prizren, in late August 1999, together with one Roma.
277. N.N., a Serb from Macedonia, killed in Prizren at the same time as the one above.
ORAHOVAC and VELIKA HOCA
278. GRKOVIC PANTA (age 63), from Orahovac, killed in Orahovac; together with him, three masacred bodies were found at the same location; it is impossible to identify them; it is assumed that they are Serbian refugees from Velika Hoca.
279. BIGOVIC NIKOLA, and
280. BIGOVIC SIMO, and
281. BIGOVC JOVAN . All three of them disappeared on June 16th 1999, and on June 22nd 1999, KFOR discovered their bodies in the suburb of Brnjaca.
282. N.N., unidentified refugee from Krajina (maybe Diklic Milorad) has been murdered in Orahovac.
283. NEBOJSA PAVLOVIC (born in 1970), and also,
284. MANITASEVIC MLADEN (born in 1963). They were both killed on December 3rd 1999, in the village of Velika Hoca, while they were getting firewood from the nearby woods.
285. VUKICEVIC ZORAN (born in 1959), died in a bomb attack on the store owned by his brother-in-law, Blagoje Mladenkovic, in Orahovac, on December 17th 1999, at 20:00 hours.
286. VIDIC RADOJICA (age 70), from Klinovac, near Klina. He was killed together with Vidic Radivoje and Vidic Jovana.
287. VIDIC RADIVOJE (age 70), from Klinovac, near Klina. He was killed together with Vidic Radojica and Vidic Jovana.
288. VIDIC JOVANA (maiden name: Doncic), from Klinovac, near Klina. She was killed together with Vidic Radivoje and Vidic Radojica. All three of them were killed in Klina, around June 20th 1999.
289. PESIC ZIVKO (age 70) from Klina, disappeared on June 18th 1999, and is probably murdered.
290. VESIC GLIGORIJE, (age 89), from the village of Drsnik near Klina, was murdered on June 24th 1999. He was buried at the Serb Roman Catholic cemetery.
291. ZUVIC MIRKO (age 45), from the village of Berkovo near Klina, was killed in his home on June 19th 1999, by ethnic Albanians who ordered Blagoje Banjac and Vojislav Vuckovic (the two of them later fled) to bury him in his stables. The body was later moved and buried on his property by father David (Perovic).
292. MILOVANOVIC RADOSLAV, (around the age of 70), from the village of Oprasaka (Kos, near Klina). He was buried on his property (near the vinyard); the funeral ceremony was carried out by monk David (Perovic) on July 15th 1999.
293. BANJAC ZDRAVKO, (around the age of 70), from the village of Berkovo, a mentally ill man, was either murdered or died of hunger.
294. SUTIC VUCKO (age 68), from the village of Stupelj near Klina, and his wife,
295. SUTIC DOSTANA, are both missing, and are probably killed.
296. LALIC VOJISLAV (age 65), from the village of Stupelj near Klina, and his wife,
297. LALIC JELENA, are both missing, and are probably killed.
298. LALIC MIROSLAVA (age 80), and her son,
299. LALIC LJUBOMIR (age 60), and his wife,
300. LALIC MILIJANA (age 60), are all missing, and are probably killed.
301. MARUSIC ZIVKO (age 65), from the village of Stupelj near Klina, and his wife,
302. MARUSIC CVETA; both are missing, and have probably been killed.
303. MARUSIC MILICA (age 65), from the village of Stupelj near Klina. Her home was set on fire and burned on the eve of June 29th 1999, and she was probably killed or burned in the fire (her brother-in-law, Zivko, his wife Cveta, and their relative, Dostana Sutic, who are all mentiond above, were also in the house with her).
304. LAZAREVIC DEJAN, a 19-year-old boy from the village of Budisavce (near Klina), near the railroad tracks.
305. PETAR DURIC, from Istok, was killed and Spanish soldiers later found his body was near the mosque in Istok. They buried him at the Orthodox cemetery in Istok.
306. RADIVOJE DURIC, from Istok, was killed and Spanish soldiers later found his body was near the mosque in Istok. They buried him at the Orthodox cemetery in Istok.
307. VULIC MIHAJLO, from Istok, was killed and Spanish soldiers later found his body was near the mosque in Istok. They buried him at the Orthodox cemetery in Istok.
308. N.N., an unidentified person from Istok.
309. VULIC DURDA, from Istok. She was killed by ethnic Albanians in Istok.
310. STOJKOVIC VERA, from Zac, near Durakovac. She was found killed and was later buried by Stojkovic Misko and Agim Gane, both from Zac.
311. STOJKOVIC RADONJA from Zac, near Durakovac. He was found killed and was later buried by Stojkovic Misko and Agim Gane, both from Zac.
312. STOJKOVIC MISKO, a deaf and mute man from Zac, near Durakovac. He was murdered after he buried Vera and Radonja Stojkovic, also from Zac.
313. KORAC DARINKA, from Zac or Vitomirica.
314. KOVACEVIC DAMJAN (born in 1940), from the village of Banja near Rudnik (between Istok and Srbica) was murdered on august 21st 1999, when ethnic Albanians opened fire on him and another Serb from that village.
315. KOVACEVIC MILISAV (born in 1939), from the village of Banja near Rudnik. He was wounded on August 21st 1999, together with the above-mentioned Kovacevic Damjan, and later died due to the received injuries.
316. PUMPALOVIC MOMCILO, director and a teacher of the elementary school in Istok. His body was taken apart after being pulled by two tractors.
317. NOVAKOVIC OLGA (age 55), an engineer from Pec, was slaughtered on July 25th 1999, in Vitomirica near Pec. Her brests were cut off and her heart taken out. Italian KFOR troops brought the body to the Pecka Patrijarsija monastery.
318. VUJOSEVIC MILEVA, from Pec. She was killed on July 27th 1999, in her apartment in Pec, by uniformed members of the KLA. She was buried on the same day at the Pecka Patrijarsija cemetery. The funeral service was held by Archbishop Amfilohije.
319. CIRKOVIC RADOSLAVA (age 54) and
320. CIRKOVIC BOSILJKA (age 76), were both raped and murdered. She is buried underneath a linden tree. The funeral ceremony was carried out by Archbishop Amfilohije on July 7th 1999.
321. GASIC MARKO, masacred and thrown on his property. Buried on July 7th 1999.
322. DASIC RADOSLAV (age 45), from the village of Rudice. Nothing is known about him. The assumption is that he is killed around June 19th 1999, (Note: Near the village of Rudice, by the River Beli Drim, children of a Roman Catholic ethnic Albanian, found two unidentified bodies; it is possible that his body is one of those).
323. KIZIC DRAGISA, from Donje Petrice, was killed around July 17th 1999, when he went to visit his home in the village.
324. VULEVIC BRANKO (age 61) from the village of Glavicica, was found massacred and the body was in the stage of falling apart. He was buried in a stable on July 7th 1999. Archbishop Amfilohije later held a funeral service for him.
325. VUKMIROVIC N., killed on June 18th 1999, somewhere between the villages of Radevac and Savine Vode. His body was found on June 27th 1999 and buried at the Orthodox Cemetery in Belo Polje, near Pec.
326. BULATOVIC N., killed on June 18th 1999, somewhere between the villages of Radevac and Savine Vode. His body was found on June 27th 1999 and buried at the Orthodox Cemetery in Belo Polje, near Pec.
327. PETROVIC MILOS (16), from Pec. He was killed by sniper shots in the village of Savine Vode, near Pec, when, after he himself moved, he came back to get his parents.
328. STANOJKOVIC BORISAV, killed by sniper shots in the village of Savine Vode, near Pec.
329. RADEVIC N.
330. RALEVIC SRETEN;
331. RADEVIC (NOVA) MILOS, born on Jan. 13, 1947 in Ruhot village. He lived in Vitomirica and was killed with an axe by ethnic Albanians.
332. JANKOVIC NEBOJSA, from Pec, was slaughtered.
333. MIRIC MARICA (age 36), a mentally ill woman from Belo Polje, near Pec. She was raped and later slaughtered in Belo Poljle, on July 27th 1999, around 16:00 hours. The perpetrators are two ethnic Albanians, on of which wore a KLA uniform. Her mother Marta witnessed this crime – she was tied up in the next room.
334. SAVIC DRAGAN, from Gorazdevac. He was found dead and covered in his carpet, a couple of hundred meters away from his house, located on the road from Gorazdevac to. Pec
335. LEKOVIC MILENKO, from Pec, was slaughtered.
336. LEKOVIC MILIVOJE from Pec.
337. ZIVKOVIC SRETEN from Pec.
338. STANISIC N., and his brother,
339. STANISIC N. were both executed.
340. JAVLINOVIC BOZANA (age 80), from the village of Drenovac, near Pec, and her son,
341. JAVLINOVIC VOJISLAV (age 55) are missing and are probably murdered.
342. BUKUMIRIC MILICA, an elderly woman from Gorazdevac, near Pec. On August 10th 1999, during a mortar attack by ethnic Albanians on Gorazdevac, she received injures on her right arm, shoulder and her eye. She died on August 11th 1999, and was buried in Gorazdevac.
343. RATKOVIC VASILJKA, from Pistane near Pec. She was killed and then buried by her Roman Catholic neighbors.
344. STANKOVIC BLAGOJE, from the village of Streoce, near Pec. He was killed in Pec.
345. STAJIC TOMISLAV, a truck-driver from Nis (Serbia proper). He was killed in his truck on the road between the villages of Gornji Petrc and Jablanica, near Pec, on June 12th 1999.
346. STAJIC ZIVKO (father’s name: Tomislav), a truck-driver from Nis (Serbia proper). He was killed together with the above mentioned Stajic Tomislav, on the road between the villages of Gornji Petrc and Jablanica, near Pec, on June 12th 1999.
347. MARKOVIC RASA, from Pec. Due to the terror inflicted on him by ethnic Albanians, he set his house on fire and took his own life.
348. CIRKOVIC MILOS, from Belo Polje, near Pec. He was working as a forest ranger. He was forced to stay in his house because of very frequent attacks by ethnic Albanians. Eventually he was killed in his house.
349. NOVICEVIC MILORAD, accounting manager at the Leather and Shoe Factory in Pec. Killed in Pec.
350. MIROVIC SLOBODAN, from Pec. He was killed around June 23rd 1999.
351. KOMATOVIC RADOSLAV;
352. DASIC BRANISLAV;
353. DASIC JOVANA;
354. DASIC KOSTADIN;
355. DASIC RADOSAV;
356. KRSTIC DANICA;
357. KRSTIC LJUBICA;
358. MASLAR NATALIJA;
359. RADOVANOVIC MILORAD;
360. RAJCIC ZVONKO;
361. TOMIC RASA;
362. STOSIC RADOMIR, and together with him,
363. STOSIC CEDA, and also
364. KOSTIC FILIP. All three of them are from Belo Polje. They were killed in Belo Polje around June 21st 1999, when the village was attacked by KLA members who came driving in five cars.
365. In the house of the KOJIC family, in Pec, 10 people had been killed.
366. See no. 365
367. See no. 365
368. See no. 365
369. See no. 365
370. See no. 365
371. See no. 365
372. See no. 365
373. See no. 365
374. See no. 365
375. Also, in Pec, 2 Srbs were set on fire and burned.
376. See no. 375.
UGLJARE – GNJILANE
377. 15 Serbs killed. Their bodies were found in late August in the village of Ugljare, near Gnjilane. It is suspected that the number of Serbs killed there is even higher. The investigation is in progress.
378. See no. 377
379. See no. 377
380. See no. 377
381. See no. 377
382. See no. 377
383. See no. 377
384. See no. 377
385. See no. 377
386. See no. 377
387. See no. 377
388. See no. 377
389. See no. 377
390. See no. 377
391. See no. 377
The list of Serbs killed in Kosovo and Metohija is not yet complete.